How to use this map
- Draggable map – Click and drag maps to view adjacent sections immediately.
- Satellite imagery – View a satellite image (or choose hybrid to view a satellite image with superimposed map data) of your desired location that you can zoom and pan.
- Location marker – click the balloon to see the name of the IBA.
- Keyboard shortcuts – Pan left, right, up and down with the arrow keys. Pan wider with the Page Up, Page Down, Home and End keys. Zoom in and out with the plus (+) key and minus (-) keys, double click to centre map on that location.
Please note the following:
- Image quality and detail vary from country to country
- Image resolution varies by distance. At the lowest resolution/farthest distance, you can identify large landmarks like mountains and lakes. At the highest resolution/closest distance, you can locate specific cars and buildings.
- Satellite images are current, but not real-time.
Map generated by QPQ Software Ltd using Google Maps